Why Learn On line?

Whether you are thinking about enrolling in an on line course, are in the midst of one or have already completed on line coursework, this is the place to discuss your on line learning experience.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Senioritis...

...I think I've got it. Now I know why MGC offers an intense 'one year' program because when year two is also intense, Senioritis sets in!

Symptoms of Senioritis include:
Difficulty focusing on long reading material.
A lack of excitement over ordering new course textbooks.
A reduced desire to read and respond to every post from classmates.
A renewed interest and desire to cook supper and fold laundry (I've got it bad!)


Mitgation Strategy:
Focus on course project work that fuels professional passion. Set up meeting to discuss real world project (Principle of Authenticity) with Project Manager.
Set up Capstone Project conversation meeting with potential sponsor.
Read job openings on Monster that I could consider applying for once I complete my degree.
Talk to advisor.
Sprint for the tape!

Just keep studying.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home